MSX – The Masters Swimming Queensland Excellence Program
The MSX Program is a Masters Swimming Queensland Program.
It is designed for the more competitive swimmers and those who may not be very competitive, but enjoy swimming at swim meets.
How it Works:
- The results are calculated from the time standards (qualifying times) below, which are based on the FINA events and distances.
- Every time a swimmer competes in a swim meet, the times are recorded on Meet Manager and the Results Portal.
- At the beginning of the following year, the previous year’s Meet Manager Backup File results are imported into the MSX Meet Manager Program.
- The qualifying times are in the Meet Manger Program, which recognises the imported result i.e. if the result entered is faster than any of the qualifying times, the swimmer is recognised as having achieved the relevant level or standard – Platinum, Gold, Silver or Bronze.
- There are four (4) levels in this program:
- Level 1: PLATINUM
- Level 2: GOLD
- Level 3: SILVER
- Level 4: BRONZE
What does a swimmer have to do?
- All a member has to do is enter as many swim meets as you can.
- Check the qualifying times and train to beat those times.
- All you do is train, swim, enjoy the meet and the rest is done for you.
The MSX Program:
A swimmer will need to reach a qualifying time 3 x in one year, to be awarded a level.
3x Gold = Gold
1x Gold + 1x Silver + 1x Bronze = Bronze
2x Platinum + 1 Bronze = Bronze
1x Platinum + 1x Gold + 1x Silver = Silver
3x mixed levels (colours) + the lowest level.
You may achieve these levels in the same event or multiple events.
The MSX Awards:
Results will be based on the Qualifying Time Standards only, which will be reviewed and updated. See below.