In Queensland we offer a few different types of membership:
- A full membership attracts the standard fee
- A Health Care Card Holder is someone who has a HCC card because s/he is a pensioner, unemployed, or unable to work
- A Life Member has been awarded the title by MSQ and as such pays only the National component of the fee.
- A second claim member is a member of two or more clubs. The second club may be interstate or within Queensland. If the member is from interstate, the fee is the Qld State fee plus the club fee. If the member is from another club in Qld, the fee would only be the club fee, as the Branch and National fee are paid in the first club.
- NOTE: A member must be 18 already before s/he can join. Unless the person is 18 already, s/he cannot compete in any swim meets.
Clubs need to submit a list of their Health Care Card Holders at least every two months if applicable. Send the list to: firstname.lastname@example.org