Masters Swimming Queensland’s Fee Structure for 2020
MSQ offers two types of fees:
- Standard Fee
- HCC – Health Care Card Holder Fee
The fees are made up of Masters Swimming Qld and Masters Swimming Australia Fees.
The individual registration fee is made up of the state, national and a club fee. It means that you have a three-tiered system of support.
Club fees vary from club to club.
The Branch Club – The Barbarians (QBR) is administered by MSQ. The additional fee is an administration fee.
MSA offers a Volunteer Membership for non swimming officials, coaches and volunteers. The fee is $10 pa.
To register for the volunteer membership, Click here, then click on “New Registration” and in the drop down menu click on:
‘Masters Swimming – Non Swimmer’.
Benefits: What do you get for your Membership?
The following is a summary of the benefits of being a member of MSQ:
MSQ Administration and Volunteer Support:
- Service Level Agreement Fee for general administration of MSQ
- Management of Member database
- Certificates and awards for MSQ Programs
- Certificates for MSQ Records
- Medals and Trophies at State Championships
- New Members’ Packs
- Promotional material for clubs: flyers, posters
- Website, newsletters and social media access, managed by MSQ Volunteer
- Verification of state, national and world records by MSQ Volunteer
- Management of Results of club and state swim meets – MSQ Volunteer
Public Liability & Personal Accident Insurance (swimmers, officials, coaches, MSQ volunteers, guest swimmers for 4 weeks)
- Participation in MSQ programs:
1. Endurance 1000
2. Vorgee Million Metre Program
3. Lane Warrior
4. MSX – Swimming Excellence Programs
- Coaching and technical officiating opportunities
- Coaching, training and technique correction opportunities
- Coaching Training Programs – MSQ website
- Coaching clinics
- Competing at sanctioned inter-club, state, national and international swim meets and championships
- Travel interstate, throughout Australia and internationally
- Access to the Results Portal on the MSA website
- State and national safety standards
- Quality assurance for events
- State governance and Policy Management
- Member of MSA – Masters Swimming Australia
- Affiliated with FINA
- Member of an affiliated club