Masters Swimming Queensland’s Fee Structure for 2017 / 2018
MSQ offers two types of fees:
- Standard Fee
- HCC – Health Care Card Holder Fee
12 month Jan 1 – Dec 31 2019
The fees are made up of Masters Swimming Qld and Masters Swimming Australia Fees.
The individual registration fee is made up of the state, national and a club fee. It means that you have a three-tiered system of support.
Club fees vary from club to club.
The Branch Club – The Barbarians (QBR) is administered by MSQ. The additional fee is an administration fee.
MSA offers a Volunteer Membership for non swimming officials, coaches and volunteers. The fee is $10 pa.
To register for the volunteer membership, Click Here!, then click on “New Registration” and in the drop down menu click on:
‘Masters Swimming – Non Swimmer’. MSQ Fees 2018 2019
Benefits: What do you get for your Membership?
The following is a summary of the benefits of being a member of MSQ:
MSQ Administration and Volunteer Support:
- Service Level Agreement Fee for general administration of MSQ
- Management of Member database
- Certificates and awards for MSQ Programs
- Certificates for MSQ Records
- Medals and Trophies at State Championships
- New Members’ Packs
- Promotional material for clubs: flyers, posters
- Website, newsletters and social media access, managed by MSQ Volunteer
- Verification of state, national and world records by MSQ Volunteer
- Management of Results of club and state swim meets – MSQ Volunteer
Public Liability & Personal Accident Insurance (swimmers, officials, coaches, MSQ volunteers, guest swimmers for 4 weeks)
- Participation in MSQ programs:
1. Endurance 1000
2. Vorgee Million Metre Program
3. Lane Warrior
4. MSX – Swimming Excellence Programs
- Coaching and technical officiating opportunities
- Coaching, training and technique correction opportunities
- Coaching Training Programs – MSQ website
- Coaching clinics
- Competing at sanctioned inter-club, state, national and international swim meets and championships
- Travel interstate, throughout Australia and internationally
- Access to the Results Portal on the MSA website
- State and national safety standards
- Quality assurance for events
- State governance and Policy Management
- Member of MSA – Masters Swimming Australia
- Affiliated with FINA
- Member of an affiliated club