Masters Swimming Queensland Clubs
There are four regions in Queensland. Click here to find contact details for all clubs in each region:
- North Region (North of Mackay)
- Central Region (North of Noosa – up to Mackay
- Sunshine Region (North of the Brisbane River & south of Maryborough, including South Burnett)
- South Region (South of the Brisbane River, Northern New South Wales – Tweed Heads, Lismore etc.)
Which Club will I Join?
- Masters Swimming Queensland (MSQ) has over 40 affiliated clubs around Queensland. Each club operates separately, with differing timetables and club activities. The best place to start is by checking our website and locations of our clubs.
- Identify clubs of interest and contact them directly to find out the information you require.
- Many clubs are very social, and work towards completing events in the E1000 Program and participating in the Million Metres Program. Others are more competitive, targeting swim meets on the Calendar of Events.
- Create a Swim Central account.
- Go to the ‘Store’ to purchase membership with your chosen club.
- Swimming Membership – available for all who wish to swim with their club.
- Non-Swimming Membership – available for those who wish to be club members, but do not swim. This includes coaches, officials and other volunteers.
All Clubs are required to affiliate with MSQ each year. Please fill out the form to affiliate when requested.