Record every distance you swim
Click on the logo above to access the Vorgee Million Metre page.
Members can count any accurately measured distance swum in a pool or open water. The Million Metres Program is not a competition. It’s a record of how far you swim regardless of the drills etc (which often require swimming aids).
MSQ has an Excel spreadsheet available for ease of recording.
Download the Spreadsheet Click Here! to tally all your swims.
Once the nominated distance has been completed, submit the spreadsheet and application form to your club recorder for verification. The club recorder must check the spreadsheet and submit it and the application form to the MSQ Administrator.
Click on the Form link below to access the application form.
Million Metre Application Form
For more information about the program click here!
Million Metres Awards
Upon successful completion of each distance, members are awarded with the following:
- ONE MILLION: a polo shirt and certificate
- TWO MILLION: a polo shirt and certificate
- THREE MILLION: a polar fleece, engraved plaque, and a certificate
- FIVE MILLION: a polo shirt, engraved plaque, certificate, and Vorgee gift pack
- SEVEN MILLION: a polar fleece vest, engraved plaque, certificate, and Vorgee gift pack
- TEN MILLION: a taslon jacket, engraved plaque, certificate, and Vorgee gift pack (10 mil).
All garments are embroidered with the Masters Swimming Australia logo, the Vorgee logo, the words “One (two, three, five, seven or ten) Million Metre Club”, and the recipient’s name.