Record every distance you swim during training
Click on the logo above to access the Vorgee Million Metre page.
The Vorgee Million Metres Program allows you to record every distance you swim, every time you get into the water. You cannot record your drills, which require pool accessories i.e. pull buoy, kickboard, flippers etc.
MSQ has an Excel spreadsheet available for ease of recording.
Download the Spreadsheet Click Here! to tally all your swims.
Once the nominated distance has been completed, submit the spreadsheet and application form to your club recorder for verification.
The club recorder must check the spreadsheet and submit it and the application form to the MSQ Administrator:
Click on the Form link below to access the application form.
For more information about the program click here!
Million Metres Awards
Upon successful completion of each distance, members are awarded with the following:
- ONE MILLION: a polo shirt and certificate
- TWO MILLION: a polo shirt and certificate
- THREE MILLION: a polar fleece, engraved plaque, and a certificate
- FIVE MILLION: a polo shirt, engraved plaque, certificate, and Vorgee gift pack
- SEVEN MILLION: a polar fleece vest, engraved plaque, certificate, and Vorgee gift pack
- TEN MILLION: a taslon jacket, engraved plaque, certificate, and Vorgee gift pack (10 mil).
All garments are embroidered with the Masters Swimming Australia logo, the Vorgee logo, the words “One (two, three, five, seven or ten) Million Metre Club”, and the recipient’s nam