Time to get racing?
Preparing for MSQ meet entry:
- Please refer to the website and meet guide for all event information.
- Decide ahead of entry exactly what events you want to swim and the times you will submit. NT will not be accepted and will be changed by MSQ. Quick Entry will give you your PB to use. You should enter your PB from the past two years.
- Decide ahead of entry exactly what extras you wish to purchase (if applicable).
- Get your entries in early. Do not leave entering the meet until the last hour.
- Entries will not be accepted after the closing date.
Entry into all MSQ swim meets is via Quick Entry:
- Go to Quick Entry.
- Log in to the system using your account, or register for a new account and log in (Interstate swimmers can create an account). Please remember your account details.
- Check and select your club and any medical details.
- Select your events and select or enter your PB from the past two years.
- Meals – if applicable.
- Merchandise – if applicable.
- Payment – you have a choice of Credit Card or PayPal. Credit Card payments are made via a PayPal service. You do not need to register a PayPal account, but you will be asked to provide some details for them to process your once-off credit card payment. PayPal payments are straightforward and require your PayPal account.
- Check your details listed and submit entry. If you notice some of your contact details are incorrect, please contact the MSQ Director of Recording.
Please note that once you have completed, submitted and paid for your entry, you will NOT be able to edit your entry details or purchases. In exceptional circumstances, if you need to make changes, please contact the MSQ office.
Nominated Club Captains are provided with access to enter relay teams. Please follow these instructions:
- Log in to Quick Entry.
- You will find your club listed in the left menu.
- You can confirm your club’s individual entries and add and edit your relays.
- Choose the Meet from the meet selection.
- Click ‘Add Team’ to add a new team for each relay event.
- Select swimmers 1-4, and add the seed time. (Only swimmers with individual entries in the meet will appear in the list.)
- Please note, although seed time is listed as optional, you are required to enter an accurate seed time.
- Click ‘Create Team’ when done.
- Repeat for each team for each event.
- You will be able to edit and delete teams until the closing date.
- Ensure you are fully satisfied with your team structures and seed times before making payment.
- Please pay all club relay entry fees before the closing date.