- This event has passed.
The University of Queensland Masters SC Sprint & Relay Meet 2019
October 12 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm$25
Welcome to the third UQ Masters Short Course Sprint and Relay Meet!
Date: Saturday 12 October 2019 1:00pm. Warmup starts at 12:00pm.
Entry fee: $25/person
The UQ Masters love to keep things fresh and relevant. We are always looking to incorporate new ideas and concepts from other levels of swimming and around the world.
• This year we have flashy new UQ medals and cash prizes, plus our usual trophies and bottles of wine on offer!
• We are trialing the reverse order heats method whereby the heats order is reversed – heat 1 will contain the fastest ranked swimmers and the final heat will contain the slowest ranked swimmers.
• As an exhibition we will run a 50m Fin Freestyle event offering $50 to each male and female who swim closest to their entry time.
• We will be trialing a new “assisted” entry system where you will no longer be entering your entry time if you have swum the event in the past.
• And we alternate back to mixed relays for 2019.
We encourage you all to come along and be a part of these exciting additions. We’d love to know what you think.
1 – 100m Individual Medley
2 – 25m Freestyle
3 – 4 x 200m Freestyle Relay – Mixed
4 – 50m Breaststroke
5 – 50m Backstroke
6 – 25m Butterfly
7 – 4 x 100m Freestyle Relay – Mixed
8 – 50m Fin Freestyle
9 – 25m Breaststroke
10 – 50m Freestyle
11 – 50m Butterfly
12 – 25m Backstroke
13 – 4 x 100m Medley Relay – Mixed
Entries open August 2019
Individual closing date September 27 2019
Relay closing date September 30 2019
Entry list available October 5 2019
Entry list finalised October 9 2019
Draft timeline available October 10 2019
Many thanks go to our major sponsors once again, Simon Wheelans from Place Real Estate, and UQ Sport!