Resources Available for Members
We’re here to help and support you through the impact of COVID-19. We have created this page to provide important information and resources to assist swimmers with alternative workouts. We encourage you to stay in touch with your club and coaches, and with your friends and family, so together we can overcome any challenges that come our way.
- Australian Government Department of Health
- Queensland Government COVID information
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- Australian Government – DFAT
- Australian Institute of Sport
- Swimming Australia
- Fina home workout routines
- Swimming Australia Dryland Swim Exercises
- US Masters Swimming
- Swimming World magazine – 25 things you CAN do
- Exercise Ball Workout
- How to Train in your Backyard Pool
- Fish Out of Water Yoga
- Yoga to Improve Flexibility
- Resistance Bands
- Breaststroke Strength Exercises
- SwimSwam Dryland Workouts
- Your Swim Book – Dryland Workouts
- Funky Trunk Home Workout
- 4 Exercises you can do anywhere
- Self Massage Techniques
- Core exercises for swimmers
- No Pool Swim Training at home (Sean Williams)
- Swimmers Mobility at Home (Sean Williams)
- Shoulder Health at Home (Sean Williams)
- 5 Dryland Exercises to Become a Stronger Swimmer
- What Swimmers Should Know When Returning After a Long Layoff
- How Swimmers Can Keep a Positive Mindset During Covid
Masters Swimming Australia Links
- MSA – Masters Swimming Australia
- MSNSW – Masters Swimming NSW
- MST – Masters Swimming Tasmania
- MSWA – Masters Swimming Western Australia
- MSSA – Masters Swimming South Australia
- MSNT – Masters Swimming Northern Territory
- MSVIC – Masters Swimming Victoria
We’re all in this together
Now, more than ever, we need to look out for everyone in our community. Try these ways to bring extra kindness to your neighbourhood.
Buy Local – Boost your local economy and support jobs in your area.
Offer to help – Find someone to help in some small way.
Check in – Take a moment to check in with others – family, friends or neighbours.
Be generous – Offer to share some time or resources to assist others in need.
Share a smile – It’s the easiest thing you can do to spread joy, even if from a distance.