Considering joining MSQ?
Start your social or competitive swimming journey today!
See below for more information.
Welcoming all water enthusiasts & swimming pool fanatics!
- Enjoy independent & group training opportunities
- Exclusive access to premium facilities
- Learn from experienced swimmers
- Improve your swimming techniques
- Rejuvenate your health & fitness
- Access to local club meets
- Access to compete in the World Aquatics World Championships
- Access to Australia-wide leadership boards & training statistics
MSQ offers something for every swimmer. The only requirement, you need to be over 18 years.
JOIN TO START YOUR JOURNEY
HOW TO JOIN?
- Create a Swim Central account
- Go to the ‘Store’ to purchase membership with your chosen club
- Select Swimming Membership
For more information, please contact us below:
Last but not least: Swimming has many benefits.
A study that tracked over 80,000 adults for more than 20 years found that adults who swam regularly had a 28% lower risk of all-cause death and a 41% lower risk of death from heart concerns.
Research has also gone on to show how swimming can positively impact your mental health. A group of 3.3 million adults in the UK were asked about the impact swimming had on their day-to-day lives, with 43% saying that it has made them feel happier and 26% said they were more motivated to complete daily tasks.